Abstract submission deadline
March 23, 2017
Other important dates
- Abstract submissionMarch 23, 2017
- Abstract acceptance notificationApril 25, 2017
- Paper submissionMay 15, 2017
- Paper acceptance notificationJune 20, 2017
- Camera-ready manuscriptJuly 13, 2017
- Author registrationJuly 20, 2017
- ConferenceSeptember 18-20, 2017
- +34 952 13 27 59
GCWOC’16 is an International forum for researchers to exchange information regarding novel aspects of technology, application and service development within the multidisciplinary framework of Wireless and Optical Communication Technologies. GC-WOC’16 is being jointly organized by University of Malaga, Spain, and Mehran University of Engineering & Technology (MUET), Jamshoro, Pakistan, with technical cooperation and support from Erasmus Mundus LEADERS program. Sir Syed University of Engineering & Technology (SSUET) Karachi, Pakistan had also joined the event as associate partner.
GCWOC’16 aims to facilitate a creative environment for the promotion of collaboration and knowledge transfer. The conference program will consist of keynote speakers from both industry and academia, panel discussion and a multi-track technical program.
Accepted and presented papers will be considered for publication in Springer’s Journal on Wireless Personal Communication which is abstracted/indexed in: Science Citation Index Expanded (SciSearch), Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, SCOPUS, INSPEC, Google Scholar, EBSCO, CSA, Academic OneFile, ACM Digital Library, Computer Science Index, CSA Environmental Sciences, Current Contents Collections / Electronics & Telecommunications Collection, EI-Compendex, Expanded Academic, OCLC, PASCAL, SCImago, Summon by ProQuest.
Areas of interest
We solicit papers addressing areas in, but not limited to:
- Signal processing
- Software-defined radio and cognitive radio
- Energy efficiency and power management system
- Smart and mobile antennas
- Circuit design for wireless systems
- Wireless sensor networks
- Access control mechanisms
- Wireless Routing mechanisms
- Wireless Security
- Industrial applications
- Optical signal processing
- Optical sensors
- Photonic communications system
- High-speed optical communications systems and devices
- Optical amplifiers
- Coding techniques
- Optical networks
- Novel implementations for receivers and transmitters
- Industrial applications
Best Paper Award
Information about the BPA will be available soon.
Authors are encouraged to submit full original papers in the English language and not considered for publications elsewhere. All papers should be submitted as PDF through Easychair. Papers should be written in English with a maximum paper length of fifteen (15) printed pages in Springer’s WPC format.
Springer’s WPC – Full instructions for authors (select “Instructions for authors” on the sidebar)